Rabu, 1 Jun 2011

My current updates!

Hye ALL! I guess, my stress level has increased recently. It’s probably due to a combination of hot temperature and increase in goal-directed activity. If I could, I’d go back to my hometown for a week. It’s the best method I have to de-stress! I haven’t met my family in over a month. 

Actually, I had every intention of going for one last week, but then I had to attend classes and went back to Ipoh earlier, plus I had to attend volley ball training and pick up the morning bus, plus I need to study in preparation for my Final Examination. Exam?? Psst, I have less than 20 weeks (T-T).

I’m too tired to say more. Uh! But I’m happy because I managed to spend my little time with my beloved family last week although it was only 3 days duration. Ya Allah, Alhamdulillah!
Also, just in case anyone out there is curious what my schedule is for this week, here ya go:
  • Mon : No class + attend training + study
  • Tues : Attend classes & training + study
  • Wed : Attend classes & training + study
  • Thurs : Attend classes & training + study
  • Fri : Attend classes & training + study
  • Sat : Training + ??
  • Sun : Training + ?? 
Alhamdulillah, finally we have a coach for our Volley Ball team! Please pray for our success in "Karnival Sukan Siswa UniKL" [KSSU] !

2 ulasan:

  1. kte pon tengah final jugak ni akak~ huuuu.


    lama tak main volley ball!

    BalasPadam
  2. Study life is cool & interesting!! after graduate, no more like that... huhuu... so, enjoy!!!!!!....

    BalasPadam

TQ. I hope it wont be long till we meet again!

Three more days

It will be my third attempt.. Exit theory exam HLP MMED O&G  Please pray for me I will try my best InsyaAllah Allah pasti tahu Waktu yan...