Isnin, 16 Januari 2012

My current updates.


Hye ALL! I guess, my stress level has increased recently. It’s probably due to an increase workload. Just in case anyone out there is curious what my schedule is for this week, here ya go :
    • Mon : Assessment + study
    • Tue : EMQ + MEQ + OSCE  {End of Posting Exam}
    • Wed : Attend classes at GP Klebang + no study
    • Thu : Assessment + no study
    • Fri: Submit Audit report, Case write-up & logbook + ready for 'BALIK KAMPUNG'. 

Happy Chinese New Year in advance!
It's a week holiday huh. I'll be back to MUAR & attend a gathering held in JB. InsyaAllah. Yeay!

p/s : 14/01/2012 is my mom's 54th birthday. I wish her always be forever young & happy..hehe.


4 ulasan:

  1. awal wish, dah tak sabar nak balik kampung lah tu. semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki untuk your mum. :)

    BalasPadam
  2. wah, entry yang menarik, blog ni pun lawa, keep up the good work!

    BalasPadam

TQ. I hope it wont be long till we meet again!

Three more days

It will be my third attempt.. Exit theory exam HLP MMED O&G  Please pray for me I will try my best InsyaAllah Allah pasti tahu Waktu yan...