Jumaat, 15 Oktober 2010

HOUSE 6 EP14

"You blogged our argument? I asked you to quit talking about me. I don't want a bunch of people that I don't know hearing stuff that's meant to be between me and you." said a husband.

"I write about my life and you are a big part of that." the wife replied.

The husband said, "That's great! I want to be a big part of your life. But I don't want to be a big part of their life! Take it down, erase it, delete it. Make it go away." 

>>kadang-kadang tidak semua benda perlu kita kongsi dengan semua orang dan sebab itulah wujudnya perkataan 'RAHSIA'~

Dialog dipetik daripada drama HOUSE season 6 episod 14.

1 ulasan:

TQ. I hope it wont be long till we meet again!

Three more days

It will be my third attempt.. Exit theory exam HLP MMED O&G  Please pray for me I will try my best InsyaAllah Allah pasti tahu Waktu yan...