Monday, January 16, 2012

My current updates.


Hye ALL! I guess, my stress level has increased recently. It’s probably due to an increase workload. Just in case anyone out there is curious what my schedule is for this week, here ya go :
    • Mon : Assessment + study
    • Tue : EMQ + MEQ + OSCE  {End of Posting Exam}
    • Wed : Attend classes at GP Klebang + no study
    • Thu : Assessment + no study
    • Fri: Submit Audit report, Case write-up & logbook + ready for 'BALIK KAMPUNG'. 

Happy Chinese New Year in advance!
It's a week holiday huh. I'll be back to MUAR & attend a gathering held in JB. InsyaAllah. Yeay!

p/s : 14/01/2012 is my mom's 54th birthday. I wish her always be forever young & happy..hehe.


4 comments:

KAMIHIDUP said...

awal wish, dah tak sabar nak balik kampung lah tu. semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki untuk your mum. :)

syafiqah nabilah said...

aah, haruslah =)

terima kasey!

Emmet said...

wah, entry yang menarik, blog ni pun lawa, keep up the good work!

syafiqah nabilah said...

er, ape ye yang menarik ?? hehe